Africa IoT & AI Challenge
Africa IoT & AI Challenge is a regional challenge for entrepreneurs with innovative ideas in the areas of the Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and related fields, such as Smart Homes, Smart Cities, Smart Logistics, Smart Utilities, Energy, Connected Cars, Wearables, Industry 4.0, ..etc.
Advanced-stage Tech startups that have already developed a prototype or an actual product.
- Investment & Incubation Opportunities from Tech giants, top notch companies and venture capital
- Matchmaking and Networking Opportunities with Academia, Industry Leaders & Governments Representatives from all over the world.
- Grant for a funded Trip to GITEX Africa, Morocco
- Recognition Trophy from IEEE
- Training & Mentorship camp for all participants
- Participation is for Free
- Access to International Conferences
- Access to AIoT Africa Community
- Winners Receive Exposure through Intensive PR and Media Coverage
- 1st filtration phase
- Business mentorship
- Business Camp
- Virtual Demo Days
- Africa Finals at GITEX Africa at Marrakesh, Morocco
5 Team members for every registered startup
There are no fees, registration is for free.
Only the jury, mentors, and program organizers will have access to the data of participants. The data will be strongly protected from any unauthorized access.
Submitted data will be distributed within organizers’ internal units and affiliates. The participants declare that they have absolute ownership of the submitted information for the Africa IoT & AI Challenge and it is not subject to the conflict concerning intellectual and/or industrial property rights (trademarks, patents, copyrights, etc.).
We will not take any equity in your idea/startup. The program is non-for-profit.
The top winners from the 25 countries will represent their countries in Africa IoT & AI Challenge in GITEX Africa, Between the 31st of May and the 2nd of June in Marrakesh, Morocco.
We are affording only 1 member per team to represent their teams at the Africa finals, But of course another member can join on their own if they want to